What does one wear when...?

Now tell me, what does one wear when going to see an old lover for the first time since the break-up?

A bear suit*?
- No. You'll probably overheat in the fur with all the emotional stress.



A skirt? Show a bit of leg?
- No. This translates as: "Look at me I'm fine, I don't need you, got my legs out, well actually I don't usually wear a skirt, but you know that don't you, I just wanted you to see what you're missing out on. Oh! - forgot to shave my legs..."



What about a hat? Perhaps something funny to break the ice, like a flamingo?
- No.



Okay Okay. Guess I'll just wear my comfy coffee-stained jeans, connies and the grey t-shirt that's fallen down the back of my bed.



(*Please note: I dressed up in Jon Klassen's bear. Neither the bear nor I were harmed for this little stunt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment